where was this when I was small enough to fit in it
Send me a show/fandom and ill answer -
Top 5 favourite characters:
Other characters you like:
Least favourite character:
Moment that made you fangirl/boy the hardest:
When it really disappointed you:
Most well done character death:
Favourite guest star:
Favourite cast member:
Character you wish was still alive:
One thing you hope really happens:
Most shocking twist:
When did you start watching/reading:
Trope you wish they would stop using:
One thing this show/book/film does better than others:
Couple you would like to see:
Actor/Actress you want to join the cast:
Most boring plotline:
Best flashback/flashfoward if any:
Most layered character:
Best looking male:
Best looking female:
Who you’re crushing on (if any):
Most beautiful scene (scenery/shot wise):
Unanswered question/continuity issue/plot error that bugs you:
At what point did you fall in love with this show/book:
i can’t decide if this bus is being supportive or threatening me
This, this and more this!
Raise your hand if you’re straddling the line between crippling anxiety and not giving any fucks about anything
1. name: Beatriz
2. birthday: Oct. 5th
3. favorite color: purple
4. lucky number: n/a
5. height: 5’4”talents
1. last dream you remember: that stress dream where you realize it’s the last week of school and you haven’t gone to class all semester. *shudders*
2. can you juggle: i can do it the one time but i can’t keep them in the air for longer than a few seconds
3. art/sports/both: depends.
4. do you like writing: not really
5. do you like dancing: yes
6. do you like singing: i do, but i’m horrible at it.fantasize
1. dream vacation: i’d love to go back to mexico. my mom’s home state is really pretty and there’s mummies where my dad’s from.
2. dream date: netflix marathon and takeout
3. dream guy/gal: idk. someone who’s funny, smart, kind, the usual
4. dream wedding: if i were to get married, and that’s a big if, i’d probably elope.
5. dream pet: pug
6. dream job: …music
1. favorite song: [right now] URL badman - lily allen
2. favorite album: too many, but right now it’s sheezus by lily allen.
3. favorite artist: muse
4. last song you heard on the radio: kiss - prince
5. least favorite song: i dunno
6. least favorite album: i don’t listen to music i don’t like so i can’t really answer this one
7. least favorite artist: see abovepreferences
1. guys/girls/both: .guys
2. hair color: dark brown
3. eye color: green
4. humorous/serious: both in different situations
5. taller/shorter: taller
6. biggest turn-off: people who are jerks just for the sake of being mean.
i loved this scene, like absolutely adored it, because maybe there was something, maybe there wasn’t, i haven’t made up my mind and i don’t want to, because that’s not really important, what’s important is how you deal with fear, how it makes you act and whether it paralyses you or gives you superpowers, i love that this episode in so many superficial ways in similar to blink, but it’s so much more than that, it’s about why blink scares us and what we do about it, it’s about who we choose to be and how we choose to act, it’s about how no matter what happens, we have control over our actions, and also responsibility, i’d dare to say it’s one of moffat’s definitive works, because it’s about how no matter what the universe throws at us,a real monster or a perceived monster or a tricky date or a bad childhood, we can choose what to do with it, and that, is so freaking empowering, i love it, via abossycontrolfreak
I dreamed of killing you. I think they were dreams. So weak. Did you make me weak? Thinking of you. Holding myself and spilling useless buckets of salt over your … ending. Angel, he should have warned me. Makes a good show of forgetting, but it’s here. In me. All the time. The spark. I wanted to give you what you deserve, and I got it. They put the spark in me and now all it does is burn.
Your soul. Bit worse for lack of use. You got your soul back. How? It’s what you wanted, right?